DVD Authoring is the process of linking together all the component segments of a DVD title. Typically this involves the laying out of multiple audio tracks and a video track after they have been encoded, additionally it may involve the generation of sub-titles, menu pages, parental lock-out features or other interactive functionality.
With a strong technical and graphic design team, DVD projects can be authored and delivered in a way that allows for ease of use and looks like a professional production. From taking raw footage and assembling into a final product or from the actual filming of an event, Amstore Interactive will bring your project to life.
- Event and conference filming
- Video editing, video production service
- Non-linear DVD authoring
- Menu design and construction
- Static and motion
- Creation of chapters and sub menus
- External links to web sites
- Incorporation of 2d/3d animations and other elements
- Creation of sound tracks/ other audio post production
- Multilingual subtitles
- Output to DLT or DVDr master
- Final DVD duplication, DVD replication, VHS duplication
DVD Authoring example gallery
More information about the >> DVD Authoring process <<
Other >> multimedia services <<
Amstore also offers top quality video production services for music videos or promotional presentations. Our team can organise people and locations and film your video using the latest high definition video camera equipment. Please see the video production page for more information.